The KIWMRG has an eight-person Steering Committee which is governed by an agreed Terms of Reference. The primary role of the Steering Committee is as follows:
- To anchor and disseminate research opportunities for workplace mediation in Ireland
- To develop the strategy
- To establish the framework and policies for the KIWMRG and to monitor its standards
- To oversee and guide the activities of the KIWMRG in the following areas:
- Contribute to and support the co-ordination of workplace mediation research in Ireland.
- Gathering of, and providing access to, existing research.
- Support the publishing of research by members of the group.
- Maximize the involvement of members of the KIWMRG.
Current Steering Committee members:
Deirdre Curran (Chairperson)
Mary Ellen Doyle